Saturday, August 21, 2010

{Colors} Amazing combinations!

So it's no big secret, that my children's rooms are very unique... my son's room is colored in teal, grey and orange with a "city" theme and my daughters is fuschia and sunshine yellow (super bright) with a "bird and flower" theme. For both of their rooms, the inspiration came from the fabric that I chose for the baby bumpers. My daughter's fabric selections came from Rocky Top Designs where you can not only get fabulous stuff for your room decor, but also great color combinations to use for a party! Here are some of my favorites:


















Which one do you love?

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my shop! I get so much inspiration from my customers, who are continually surprising me with unique nursery colors and themes.
    -Jayna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayna - you have the best color schemes! Not to mention fabulous fabrics! If only I was having another one... I think I already have the colors picked out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The purple and gray is exactly the color scheme I want for a little girls room one day!

    ReplyDelete