Friday, October 1, 2010

{Decor} Dino Theme

I had the pleasure of working with a mom for her son's 3rd Birthday - Dinosaur theme! She just needed a few ideas for the menu, including menu cards and some minor decor pieces such as the wood wreath around the Prehistoric Platter and the dino backdrop (no party too small!) Love the dinosaur grilled cheeses and the grapes & blueberry "eggs" Here are some of the photos - Enjoy!




















Also, watch for some gorgeous wedding shower printable photos to come after this weekend (shh!) it's a surprise!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I just stumbled upon your blog and I just wanted to say that I LOVE it!! thank you for posting. I will be back for more updates. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I've been slacking a bit, but it's on my resolution list!

    ReplyDelete